Monday 14 January 2019

A poem.

I Am Angry

I am angry
Really angry.
Angry angry.
I'm so angry I'll jump up and down.
I roll on the ground.
I'll turn books into pulp.
I'll rip up kelp,
pull up trees,
Explode all the peas.
Crack stones.
Open up bones.
Tip up school lunch.
Throw you in one dump.
Cut classrooms in half
Put cats in the bath.
Repaint the classroom into a enormous green frog,
Turn you into a big round cog.
Chase bees.
Make you eat pooed on beans.
Boil books.
Squash cooks
Squirt paint.
Rip bait.
Crack cubes
Mush moons.

By
LittleBear

All spelling, punctuation etc reproduced accurately from the original. 

I think this was an exploration of expressing feelings through poetry. I don't think my boy was actually angry at school last term!

 

1 comment:

  1. This is wonderful! Can I read it to my 5.5 yr old? I think he would like it a lot too.

    ReplyDelete