Wednesday 2 February 2022

Micro-blogging: danger, sadist at work

There are some jobs that are definitely suited to sadists, but one more so than all others...

"What is it?" I hear you cry.

Prison guard?

Royal Marines bootcamp instructor?

CIA torturer?

No, no, it's none of the above. It's a dental hygienist. Someone who appears to take genuine pleasure from sliding a long needle into your gum, and then between tooth and gum, before telling you that your gums are bleeding. Of course they're fucking bleeding you demented psychopath, you've been practising your embroidery skills on them!

I've never had a problem with going to the dentist. I had many, many years of orthodontic treatment, some of it quite painful. I've had 4 adult teeth removed under local anaesthetic (to make room in my mouth for the rest of them). I've had my wisdom teeth removed. I have never hated a dental process as much as I hate visiting the hygienist. Dangerous sadists the lot of them.


No comments:

Post a Comment