Wednesday 15 January 2020

One of those days

Today I discovered that I made a minor design change in June 2015 that means we've been making one of our products wrong for the past four and a half years. The product in question works, but only just, and there are therefore a whole raft of these things out in the wild, teetering on the brink of disaster.

Today I discovered a damp patch in the ceiling of the extension (you remember the extension don't you? This almost certainly means that a mere nine months after being finished, the extension roof is now leaking.

Today I managed to snap clean through the plastic pipe of the vacuum cleaner while vacuuming the carpet. The house is therefore going to remain just as filthy as it was this morning as I no longer have a functioning vacuum cleaner.

Can today be over yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment