Monday 14 February 2022

Micro-blogging: dealing with idiots

I never, ever, ever learn.

I keep making the same mistake.

I keep attempting to explain a complex problem to someone who is clearly a moron.

I keep including more than one piece of information in an email, and my tame moron appears unable to process more than one piece of information, so they latch on to one thing, and write a knee-jerk reply.

The thing about complex problems is that they require groundwork to be laid in the form of multiple pieces of information. I need to state the three or four pertinent facts and then explain how these combine to form a knotty issue.

But moron insists on reading the first fact, and replying to tell me that this fact is fine.

Please, for the love of all that is good, READ THE WHOLE EMAIL.

No comments:

Post a Comment