Sunday 30 July 2017

MPP: Holiday!

So, here I am, sitting on holiday, glass of wine by my side, small boy asleep in bed, exhausted by running around in the rain. And I thought, "Aha! I shall write a blog about the soul-restoring properties of lovely holidays with lovely friends in a lovely place doing lovely outdoorsy things."

And then I realised I was still so tired from work, and life, and work, and wrangling small boy, and driving from one end of the country to the other, and work, and wrangling small boy, and, and, and, and... that I'm more or less incoherent.

So I shall simply put it out here that I'm very happy and very lucky to have the chance to climb cliffs, leap across stepping stones, eat chocolate biscuits while sheltering under a tree from a passing rain squall, run, jump, chase and giggle with the best and most beautiful boy in the whole world.

I might write more when I can make more sense.

1 comment:

  1. Holiday is the way by which one can directly make them enjoying. Every person wants to spend this time in a special way that they never forget in their entire life. Tour is the best https://www.imanali.in/manali-tour-packages-hyderabad choice for the person that wants to spend their quality time at quality place. You can also visit some beautiful place during your tour.

    ReplyDelete